ACA & International Students

Let’s Get Down to Basics   The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a health care reform law that is supposed to help increase the [Read More]


Visa F1

A vast majority of international students coming to the USA come with an F1 student visa or F2 visa for dependents. Given that information, [Read More]



H-1B is a non-immigrant visa, that is given to individuals whose specialty occupation requires hands on experience. The application for [Read More]


ACA & International Students testing

Let’s Get Down to Basics   The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a health care reform law that is supposed to help increase the [Read More]


International Student Health Insurance

International student health insurance is the perfect combination between normal medical insurance and travel insurance; there student [Read More]


Visa J1

What is a J1 visa? The J1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to exchange students, academic researchers and/or professors who wish to [Read More]


Optional Practical Training (OPT)

Optical Practical Training, also known as OPT, is an employment permission for F1 visa status to gain practical skills in their field of [Read More]


Trip Cancellation vs. Travel Medical

This article will help you decided whether you should get a trip cancellation or a travel medical insurance.   When you are [Read More]


Submitting a Claim

Sometimes it is not enough to just give your insurance ID card for guaranteed direct billing, sometimes you need to file and submit a [Read More]


Short term vs Long term Insurance

This article is designed to help you decide whether you need a short or long term insurance, by explaining the benefits, length of coverage [Read More]


Key Insurance Terms

If you do not understand insurance terms, then it is extremely difficult for you to buy the best insurance plan available for you. Having a [Read More]

1 2 3 4 1,042


Please contact the Global4Students customer support team at (305) 377-8999 or at [email protected], to verify information regarding your visa type and university.